Here we are going to see the list of things which we need to cover in the business requirement analysis. These basic steps will help you to create a good and effective document.
- Understand the scope and learn how it is going to create an impact in client’s domain.
- Capture all the business/ stakeholders requirements.
- Categorize the captured requirements into Functional, Operational, Technical and Transitional.
- Functional – Here we need to define how the product will function from the end user perspective.
- Operational – Here we need to define the operations that will be carried out in the background.
- Technical – Here we need to define the technical things which need to be implement to create the product.
- Transition – Here we need to define the steps to create/ run a product.
- Recording all the requirements by specifying InScope, Out Of Scope, Dependencies, Risks and environment like OS Version, etc
- Get a Sign Off and proceed to the development stage.