What is Agile?
- Continuous iteration of development and testing throughout the software development life cycle of the project is called as Agile.
- Here both development and testing will be concurrent.
- And it is one of the best methodology used which provides effective results.
Why we need to go for Agile?
- It provides more flexibility than other traditional methods.
- Clients can make small objective changes without huge amendments to the budget or schedule.
- Traditional models of project management would not find defects as early because they do not test as often.
What are the Pros and Cons of Agile?
- All the stakeholders such as Client, Business Analyst, Designer, Developer and Tester will constantly interact with each other.
- Provides effective results.
- Client will be a part of the team and he/ she can see the actual product output once or twice a month.
- We can handle the change request or change in the requirement more precisely compared to waterfall.
- Communication between stakeholders are more frequent.
- If the client is not available/ not clear then there are more chances for deviation.
- Cost effective for small size projects.