Good User Experience:
A good user experience is something which we can bring in our product by focusing on the below points,
- Useful – It must be useful to accomplish something that user likes to do.
- Easy to learn – It must be easy for the user to use and get this done.
- Helpful – It must be helpful to accomplish things that user wants to do.
- Accessible – It must be easily accessible.
- Attractive – It must be pleasant and interactive.
- Fun – It must be fun to interact with.
- Connected – It must connect other people to create an interaction.
- Satisfying – It must satisfy the user.
Bad User Experience:
Below are the points which we need to avoid while designing a product,
- Stressful – User doesn’t know how to use it.
- Confusing – User doesn’t know where to go and how to use the available features.
- Ugly – User is able to work the functionalities but it looks odd or not pleasant enough.
- Distracting – It forces the user to do something which they don’t like to do.
- Inefficient – It takes too long for the user to do something.
- Tedious – User entering the information again and again which frustrates the user.
- Inconsiderate – It doesn’t allow the user to do in the way they want to do or force the user.